Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kali's Recipe Book

Thanks to Matti for giving me such a fun idea of
having Kali make her own recipe book.
It all happened when she walked up to me and told me how to make rice.
I wrote it on facebook:

Kali just informed methat she knows the ingredients to rice.

(her favorite food) She said, "the ingredients to rice is, cook it, put in some butter and eat it all up.":) Now you know.


Matti Parker
So cute! That reminds me of the recipe book we made in primary growing up. My mom hung onto it and it was a lot of fun to read when we got older. Kali should make one of her own with her favorite recipes. I'll have to remember that and have Eden make one when she's a little more versed in the kitchen. ;-

With out further adieu here is Kali's first cookbook,
she decided what to put in it and told me how to make everything.
The ONLY thing I explained to her was WHAT a recipe was.
I told her that what ever you tell me to right down is EXACTLY
what people will do to make it,
so she decided to be a little more detailed
as you will see in her updated rice recipe.




8 comments:

Hillaryous said...

what a DARLING idea! when may i dine at the Kali Diner?! i love how much butter everything has! and i love how she LOVES butter! ;> too cute!

*cute presentation of it by the way!*

liko said...

that is so cute!! you did a great job compiling it all!!

Susan said...

haha this is adorable! what a great idea! although I don't know if you could get me to eat that cake..

.Ang. said...

that is so cute!!! Kali is quite the chef!! :)

That will be so fun to look back on one day!!

I love it!

Crystal & Brandon said...

toooo cute! i love it. i just read it out loud to everyone. soo funny!!!

Matti said...

hahaha! so cute! i was laughing out loud. Love it! That turned out so cute! Now, I am off to the kitchen to try that brownie recipe. And a Father's Day cake for Jonathon. Sure hope I have 70 cups of flour. Maybe I can half the recipe and use 35 cups of flour and 2 and a half sprinkles.

stef j. said...

that is so fun!!!! kali makes some amazing foods there!

Jana and Rob said...

That is hilarious! I love her recipes. I was cracking up!