Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ala Moana Center

We went to the mall and got Kali's pictures with Santa. She was so good. I just set her down and said go get pictures with Santa and she ran over to him, got up on his lap, took three good pictures and then sat with Santa and waited while I picked out the picture and paid for it and then she said good bye to Santa and we were on our way to the CHOO CHOO TRAIN! There is this train that runs through the mall and Kali LOVES IT! She was so excited to ride it, she just stood patiently in line and then she jumped in and enjoyed her ten minute ride and when she got off she wanted to go again! I told her maybe next time we come to the mall. She was just being so good and she was so cute. She loved it! It was a fun day.

2 comments:

gina said...

She's so darling!!!

Erin said...

i wanted to ride the train, but they said I was "to big" (wonder what that means) and wouldn't let me get on! rude!