Saturday, December 15, 2007

Turning 28!

This birthday was my spa birthday!! Aaron sent me to get a manicure and a pedicure which was soooo relaxing. He also got me this spa package so that I can treat myself daily to a relaxing spa experience. He also got me these beautiful flowers and Kali got me some cute pajama bottoms and my mom sent me a dress and some modbe $ and Mary Kay microderm abrasion and body scrub. After we had a little family party my friends surprised me with a party and the spa gifts continued, they spoiled me with a back massage, facial and getting my hair cut and colored. My parents also sent me a gift card to PF Chang's that Aaron and I will use sometime this week for a little birthday date and dinner. Thanks everyone it was a nice relaxing perfect day!

5 comments:

Mikaela said...

Sorry I didn't even get a card out to you! I am glad you had a great b-day! Looks like you got spoiled. Btw, those are my FAVORITE kind of flowers.

Melissa said...

I think you should post a picture of your new ADORABLE haircut.

gina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What kind of friend am I? I didn't even send a card... But I was just having a baby last week :) Looks like you were taken care of!!! I love going to the spa... ENJOY! Love ya, Gina.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry i didn't realize it was your birthday. Happy Birthday Beautiful. Enjoy the spa.

janica said...

shanaenae, you cut yur hair? you need to post pictures! how's baby doing?