Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my man

LOVES ME! :)

I received a text from Hillary Sunday morning that said, "enjoy your walk to church."  I was so curious as to what she was referring too.  When I walked out side this is what I found.  LOVE NOTES FROM MY MAN :)
It made my day!  Thanks Aaron!!

Thanks to Chad and Melissa we have been doing better about weekly date nights.  Last week we were able to meet up with Aaron's step-brother Max, who was on vacation with his high-school band.  They performed three different times through out the week.  It was nice to get to spend sometime with him.

6 comments:

Jonathon Parker said...

That is so cute!

Jonathon Parker said...

Oops, I forgot to change my sign in again....that first note is from me. Matti. ;-)

liko said...

that is nice! your hubby's gotta give my hubby some pointers...

Sibbett_Ohana said...

NICE.....GOOD ON U GUYS WITH THE DATE NIGHTS!!!

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

AARON YOU MAKE MOST HUSBANDS LOOK REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD! lol.

Erin said...

seriously, how romantic is your hubby!