Monday, April 27, 2009

"no more birthdays"

My husband wrote that on the calendar next to his birthday.  I had strict orders not to mention to any one or throw any sort of party for him.  Sorry Aaron, I could not help myself.  I have to celebrate birthdays:)  So this one was a REAL surprise.  Thanks Hillary for the pictures of us singing to him :)



Then Angie got a hold of the camera and this is what she captured.  Krew.
Nate, sneaking cake and cookies.

The girls playing dress up with all of Hillary and Jocelyn's clothes :)
Tyken giving Krew huggs :)
and my personal favorite, baby Kali
Happy Birthday Aaron, I Love you  
and I am so grateful for you in my life!!!!!
You are my Sunshine :)


8 comments:

Mikaela said...

That's great you were able to surprise him. I love the 2nd picture when you're presenting the cake to him, and you're both smiling! It shows how happy you guys are together! :)

Erin said...

you are hillarious! ilove the first one and he is like "dang" and the second one and you look so proud of yourself! sooo adorable! happy birthday big man!

dROCK said...

:D YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!!!

I'm glad you said something! Everyone needs to have some recognition for a bday!!! I mean, COME ON! You 2 really are super cute together! I was glad I got to capture just a glimpse! I am so glad you 2 can have a lil get away! I'm happy to help babysit! ;> I had a lot of fun last night! We need to cram into our appts more often!

BIG HUGS AARON! Have fun today!

HiLL & Drock

Sibbett_Ohana said...

lol. Thats so me!!! I hate to celebrate my Birthdays!! especially after age 25 LOL. Thats so funny!!!! Good job Shanae!!! Thats awesome!!

Noelle said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!! Wish we were there to embarrass you too! Hope you had a good one! Oh and love Baby Kali's binkie. So true!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aaron. I love the pictures. The first two pictures really tell quite the story.

.Ang. said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Molly Bea said...

Hey girl! We would love to see you guys when you're over here! You're on our calendar now :) What do you have planned? Do you want to leave the kids here while you are at the Temple? Let me know what you guys want to do, again, we'd love to hang out!