Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Krew Ross Jones

photo credit: Janica Ellsworth
looks like my photography lessons are paying off :)
I couldn't decide which one I like better:)
a little update on my Krew monster:

Krew loves to wear hats.
He will purposely take things from Kali and I and take off running so we chase him. He is always saying, "chase me, chase me."
Krew can eat with either hand, although I have noticed more accuracy when using his right hand.
Krew's favorite new thing, (thanks to Grandpa who made it up) is called rock-a-bye-baby.
He wants me to cradle him and rock him while singing rock a bye baby in the tree top.... and at the end when you say down will fall baby cradle and all, I drop him on the floor. HE LOVES IT!
For christmas Grandma gave Krew a lion, tiger and elephant toy and he loves to play with them and make the animal noises.
He can never get enough rides on the snowmobile. Sometimes he is just content sitting on it if we aren't going for a ride.
He wants to be a big boy and put his clothes on by himself, but every time he puts his pants on, his legs end up in the same hole.
He also wants to be a big boy by sitting on the toilet and wiping his bum and flushing the toilet, he does this at least once a day, he has yet to actually go in the toilet.
His favorite movies right now are : Lion King, Tarzan, Nemo and Dinosour.
He is always wanting to help make the fire at the cabin and when I am vacuuming he will get mad at me if I don't let him help.
He can count to five and tries really hard to sing the ABC's.
He still sucks his thumb and rubs his ear, something Janica pointed out to me is whenever he goes to rub his ear he always grabs the wrong ear first and then switches:)
He loves to sit in front of the heater at the cabin and asks me to sit next to him, which I love to do, because when I was younger I did that same thing.

No comments: