Monday, October 4, 2010

on this particular day

as we went on our daily walk through the woods, Krew was cracking me up.
We walked by this rock and Krew ran over to it telling Kali and I we needed to come look at it and touch it.
Next was the fallen tree trunk, he ran over to it and told Kali and I to touch it, to not be afraid, it wouldn't hurt us.
I just loved it, he was enjoying nature and wanted Kali and I to experience the same wonder that he was.
Nature is amazing, wondrous. God's creations. Everything is so perfect and so amazing.
I have really enjoyed having these walks and enjoying nature, on some days we see deer, other days are squirrels, woodpeckers, un-normally huge ants, snakes, and frogs.
Kali and Krew have been watching Kung Fu Panda and love practicing their moves.
They decided they wanted to practice their jumping/flying skills.




The kids always love to run along the road on the way to our trails, they are getting fast.
They have gravel piles set up since they are repaving the roads and Krew loves climbing up them and running down.
This is a perfect example of my children lately:
Kali : Krew, give me a hug. (Krew not so interested)

Kali : ok fine, how do you like this? (pop of the arm)
Krew goes flying and Kali is amuzed.
Krew estactic to see backhoe, he jumped on it and scooped up Kali:)
Road closed to cars while they are working, but not to pedestrians:)
I can never get them both to look at the same time so I had to post both pics.

4 comments:

Erin said...

i just love krews little freckles!!!

The Price Family said...

I so can't wait until Millie gets old enough to run around with Elizabeth. i feel like we could be doing so much more if she was feeding off me ever few hours Ha

Crystal & Brandon said...

okay i love krews freckles on his nose. those are the cutest things.

Molly Bea said...

Love those freckles on Krew's nose! :)