Sunday, October 24, 2010

the perfect pumpkin

We were in search of the perfect pumpkin.

To start this adventure off we jumped on the hay ride and headed over to the pumpkin patch.
The search began
Kali wanted the BIGGEST ONE,
but quickly found out that the biggest ones are REALLY HEAVY.

Krew found his perfect pumpkin.
and Kali found hers:)

Krew wasn't so excited about the idea of taking pictures,
he refused to look up at me.
All of our pumpkins. Sure, Krew will smile for Grandma:)
Kali found a 15 pounder!
Kali with Grandma in the pumpkin patch.
Another great day at the Country Mercantile!!!

4 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

You hid a pumpkin under your shirt, didn't you!!?!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Love the belly!

Unknown said...

I love the pumpkins. But I most admit Krew's pumpkin is my favorite.

Kam said...

Hey pretty lady, I wanted to know if you'd like to be a guest blogger on my blog about 'being your own kind of beautiful'. I'd really love it if you hopped on board, spread the word and get more beautiful women to get involved. But most of all, I'd love for you to share your beauty (and your amazing photography please, lol!) Thanks girl, and ummm, you need to give me tips please about some photography because I'm interested! Haha! Alohaz!