Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kolt

It is kind of depressing to me trying to blog again.
I am just so far behind, I don't know how to catch up and most days it feels to overwhelming,
so I just don't do it.  Leaving me even farther behind. HELP!
I have had these pictures on my desk top for a few weeks now so I thought I 
better put them on the blog.
My little man Kolt.
He is a moocher.
Eats every 2 to 3 hrs.
The longest he has slept so far is 4 hours and he is 3 months on March 11.
I still need to take him in to his 2 month dr. appointment.  I am a slacker.
He loves to talk to me by making cute baby noises,
he smiles and laughs which just brightens my day.
He loves the bath.
If he is fussy, I just put him in the bath and he will sit and kick his little legs and moves his arms
for as long as I will let him.

 Our little football player.  
I am pretty sure Aaron sneaks protein powder into his bottle 
and is already having him do push ups.
check out those muscles.


 recent mug shot

1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

Look how strong he is. Your babies are so dang cute.