Wednesday, October 19, 2011

picture day

Every day is a fight when Kali is deciding what to wear.
It goes something like this,

Kali: Mom, I don't know what to wear.
Me:  Ok, Kali how about this.
Kali:  No, I don't want to wear that.
Me:  Ok, then you pick something, you can wear what ever you want.
Kali:  But, I need you to help me.

OK, see how endless this conversation is, it makes me tired just typing it.
So now we have established how frustrating Kali's daily choosing clothes routine it,
well picture day was that times 10.
I did not realize how dramatic a kindergartener could be about getting ready for school.
I decided to surprise her with a fun butterfly necklace to make her feel 
special and beautiful on her picture day. 
 She was pretty excited about that.
 While Kali was getting ready for school, Kolt was helping me with the dishes;)
 and Krew was being is normal crazy self.
 after school I had Kali do a couple of poses for me on our walk home
 and Krew got upset because he wanted to pose for me as well;)  
He is so funny when he flexes his muscles.  
He does the build up slowly and then POW, strong muscles.

1 comment:

Hillaryous said...

cuuuute
i cant wait for tose days of what to wear :/ at least theyre not worried about how the clothes fit! :) hee hee

youve gotta put a post of the mercantile's billboard :)