Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday General Conference

I just LOVE General Conference!
So many good messages.
Things to remember, things to change.
Always striving to be a little better.
Between sessions we had a little picnic out back.

On the menu, taquitos, salsa, corn and watermelon.
yummy.
Kolt was loving life and crawling all over the place.
We watched dad water the garden,
 crawled all over the lawn,
 and mooched off of everyone's plate.
 Kali and Krew did some digging and treasure finding,
and made cookies with Grandma.

I am realizing my photography skills are decreasing with my lack of vision.
So sadly a lot of these photos are blurry,
I guess a reflection of what i see;)
We taped Krew's thumbs, so he would not suck them while rolling cookie dough,
that is going to be a hard habit for that boy to break.

Then we watched the second session of a wonderful conference.

No comments: