Sunday, October 16, 2011

relaxing day

Today was such a nice relaxing day with the family.
We started the morning off right with a green smoothie!
and for lunch, cheese sandwiches in halloween shapes.
The kids are loving using these cookie cutters on their sandwiches,
it just makes eating more enjoyable;) 

Then Kali was off to a Halloween party, which she said was SUPER fun:)

 Today was such a nice day with Aaron home.  
The kids absolutely love playing with their dad.  
Kolt even cuddled with Aaron today, something he does not ever do.
The weather was beautiful, so we spent sometime outside playing,
Kolt was enjoying crawling in the grass,
Kali and Krew chasing and tackling each other,
and then they found a lady bug that landed on Krew's shirt.
While the kids road around on their scooters, Aaron and I got to sit and just talk.
Just enjoyed each others company, I love when we are able to that.
I LOVE MY HUSBAND, I am so glad I married my best friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys got to have a relaxing day. hope to see you soon!