Friday, February 29, 2008

My little helper

Kali loves to help me around the house. Anytime she hears me start to clean the dishes she runs in the kitchen and says, "help, dishes." Then she pulls her chair up next to me and goes to work. She is so sweet! When I am vacuuming same thing she wants to come help and even when I start cleaning her room she wants to help. She is such a good little girl. Along with all this helping comes miss independent, she also wants to do EVERYTHING herself. We were at the mall the other day and she needed to go the bathroom but she would not let me come in with her she had to do it all by herself. This was the first time she did this so I was trying to peek through the cracks and make sure she was O.K. I also did a few jumps trying to look over the stall to make sure she didn't need help. I am sure I looked really funny. End result, she passed with flying colors, she did it all by her self, without any help, she was so proud of herself and I was so proud of her too!! My little girl is growing up.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, misses Independent. I love that stage. Milk if for all it is worth, even when it seems easier to just do it yourself. You are an awesome mom.

Anonymous said...

You have less than a month till your due date, I hope you weren't jumping too high:D I totally understand peeking part and I can even picture you jumping in front of bathroom. I used to do this a lot with Fiona. You are such a great mom and aunty. ( You were more like second mom to all the kids! and they all love you)

Bybee Family said...

Hey Shanae I love your blog and your little family. Good luck with having 2 it is lots of fun.

Our fourth Addyson is momma's little helper and loves to help with dishes even though she is only 16 months old.

Tammy Bybee (Nielson)

The Abegglens said...

Hey Shanae... Your Pictures are so cute. Oh by the way this is Ashley Price. Your little girl is getting so big, and your about to have another one. Congrats! Janica told you're having a boy. That's so exciting. Anyway, I thought I would say hi. Take care!

Molly Bea said...

Wow! I am so impressed. We set aside the potty training until after the baby gets here. I don't want any relapse and getting Jayden to stop enjoying life long enough to use the potty was just so much work right now! It's okay though, we'll get there! I'm so glad you let her help, I love mom's who are smart enough to know how good it is for them!

David and Kira said...

Hi Shanae, we started a blog and wanted to add you to our friends list. I need your email address though! Looks like your family is loving Hawaii! It was fun to see your cute blog and your little girl is beautiful!

David and Kira Lee