Friday, February 29, 2008

My Provider

When Aaron is not providing for us by working or going to school, he is providing for us by bringing us home yummy food, like LOBSTER!!!!! He always tells me not to worry if he needed to he would provide for us by hunting and fishing, we will never go without food. It is true! He caught this eel the other day, he said it kept following him around so he decided to bring it home with him. Then on another excursion he caught three lobster!! I think there is only a couple of times he has come home empty handed, and he tries to go out at least once or twice a week! I am so proud of my man and thanks babe for always taking care of me!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool. I've never eaten Eel before but i Know lobster is wonderful. Aaron is such a stud. keep up the good work. In many ways our family looks up to your guys. Thanks for the great example.

gina said...

Um.... Gross. Sorry, not a big eel fan! They look creepy! Now Lobster on the other hand... Delish!

Anonymous said...

True Nephites! That's so cool, Shanae! Jared and I was talking about kids, and we came to the agreement that we definitely need a hunter/fisher and mechanic for the car from our kids. We need at least 2 boys! Eel taste good with Japanese sauce for eel. Like the one you can have at Sushi restaurant. I love your beach pic by Natalie by the way!!!

Anonymous said...

Aaron I love you man! We need to come out there and live in the wild and be survivors! YOU can count me in either I'll starve or get fat(I think without your help I'll starve!)

Erin said...

did you eat the eel? that is so sick. your hubby is so manly!

The Price Family said...

SICK NASTY

Chantel said...

There was an eel following me in the Caribbean, and I didn't know what to do with it. They look pretty gnarly in the water, and the teeth freak me out. I was just thinking I would try to punch it in the big teeth if it charged. Hahahaha. I with I would have wrangled it in and brought it home to put in my office.

I'd like to see Aaron in one of those shows where they throw you out in the middle of Alaska with a roll of duct tape and a knife and see him go wild. In fact, I'd like to try it myself if you know of someone who can get us a reality tv deal.

Keep me posted.

Love Carl