Wednesday, February 20, 2008

PRINCESS KALI TURNED 2!

A little pre-party story. The night before Kali's birthday party I let her help me put together all of her party stuff to get it ready for the next day and when I put her to bed at around 9:00pm I told her that she needed to get some sleep because tomorrow was going to be a big day. We were going to go pick out her bike and then come home and have her princess birthday party. She was excited and went right to sleep. UNTIL, two hours later at 11:00pm I hear, "MAMA LYN, MAMA LYN." She calls me that sometimes because I call her Kali Lyn so she thinks I am mama Lyn. It makes me laugh. So I go in to see what is wrong and she is standing up with a big smile on her face wide awake and she says, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I laughed so hard. She was so excited she couldn't sleep anymore. So I got her up and let her run around until Dad got home. She was so funny. She was a little tired the next day which I feared but I guess because of all the excitement of picking out her bike and the party, she was a happy camper all day long and luckily that night I put her down at 8:00pm and she didn't wake up until 10:00 am the next morning. She was exhaused! Kali had a princess birthday party and she was princess Aurora (sleeping beauty). All of the little princess's were fully equipped with their princess dress, tiara, shoes and jewelry, they even got to show us their moves and dance. I would have to say Lili won the dance contest, that girl knows how to shake her hips! They all did a good job swinging at the princess pinata which Aaron had to bust open for them so they could retrieve their candy and they had a fun time jumping in the castle bounce house.
The little princess's are Isabella Ford, Drew Reynolds, Taylor Lee, Lili Howard, Eliza and Malia Sibbett, Gabriella Stimmel, Adilyn Stimmel, Brylie Wynes and KALI JONES! Not shown are Adelaine Jorgenson and Kaiya Crosby. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS KALI!



2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Little Kali Lynn, from Suzie lynn & Hattie lynn

Molly Bea said...

SO fun! I've been planning Jayden's b-day for months, I'm so excited! It's way more fun than last year, don't you think? I can't believe it's already been two years since these two were born...can you? Now we're there all over again...crazy. LOVE the princess theme. We're ditching the friend party, doing a tractor cake, filling the house with balloons, and taking him horse back riding! Hopefully it's as fun for him as it all sounds for me! :)