Saturday, August 29, 2009

surfing

It has been so nice to finally get back in the water.  There is something just so calming and exhilarating about surfing.  It is spiritual, it is peaceful, it is beautiful and it is ALOT OF FUN!  Thanks to Crystal, Melissa, Natalia, and Lindsay, I have finally been able to achieve my New Years resolution of surfing again.  It has been fun watching Kali surf as well.  She is fearless. (thanks to her father:)

I was able to go twice this week.  Both times we went to Castles and it was so much fun.
I need my own personal photography and videographer so we can get some pictures of this.  Especially of Kali, she is awesome!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaron you should go with them and take pictures. I've seen your work. You are great with the camera and I want to see pictures of Kali surfing. That is so cool.

liko said...

yeah, hehe, doug calls it "church".

sounds like fun times!!

Leisa Tapia said...

well I'll come and practice (taking pics of you that is... I have my aweosme zoom lens)... I just still have never been there and don't know where it is? Let me know this week and I'll follow you there! want to go after gymnastics? I can have a babysitter for Kai... let me know

-leis-

Noelle said...

That is SO fun! You have to get pictures of her surfing!!