Monday, April 5, 2010

30 - SURPRISE

This last December I turned the big 3-0. I decided to start my day with a morning surf. It was PERFECT!!

My husband is good on photo shop, so he added the ROXY name and logo to the pic :)

PARTY WAVE!
My surfing girls
I spent the rest of my day at Ko'Olina's spa. I had a nice massage and then relaxed for a few hours in the spa, needle shower, relaxation room, and the steam room. It was just what I needed. I finished the night with a beach bonfire party the Kim put on for me. THANKS EVERYONE for A PERFECT DAY!!!

a few days before my birthday,
SURPRISE!


my girlfriends threw me a surprise birthday party/goodbye party for Hillary, Larissa and I.
I HAD NO IDEA. It was the first surprise party where I was TOTALLY surprised.
GOOD JOB GIRLS :)

We played a get to know you game. Everyone had to guess which one of us????
had Pink as a favorite color (me)
Red is their favorite color (Hillary)
Who has traveled the farthest (Hillary - Australia)
Who was a volleyball player (Larissa)
A softball player (Hillary)
and a ...

CHEERLEADER :)

the gang! THANKS GIRLS for A FABULOUS EVENING!
I MISS YOU ALL!


3 comments:

Susan said...

Aw, we miss you too! I love that we can keep up with your blog and see all the awesome things you guys are up to. Hope all is well!! :)

Kim's just sayin' said...

the surprise party may have been a little bit more successful then the bonfire...but it's the thought that counts right?!?!

And I love the roxy ad, maybe you should send it in and it'll be published in a mag!!! You are one hot 30 year old!

Erin said...

hottie! you look amazing in your surfing pic. i want to put that up as my motivation pic!