Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rudolph


While working on a blog for my father's business the Country Mercantile. I ran across these pictures from Christmas time.
This is the barn where Rudolph lives.
Meet Rudolph
Kali's first reaction. priceless.
the fam with Rudolph

Kali trying out Santa's slay
For Christmas time the barn is decorated just perfectly. I was in awe as I walked in there!
Lights, trees, Santa's big red chair, presents, Santa's slay and of course Rudolph.

So as I said earlier I have been working on my fathers blog because I get to start blogging for the Mercantile. I AM SO EXCITED! It is just SUCH a COOL place with so much to talk about and take pictures of. It is constantly changing and just gets better and better. Hopefully with in the week I will have the blog ready to go and we will have our first giveaway!!

Are you excited? I am so excited I can not sleep. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

i love kalis face in the first one! hillarious!