Thursday, April 8, 2010

Falls

The Brook girls and the kids and I went on a little vacation this last week to Multnomah Falls, Portland Zoo and of course OUTLET SHOPPING!!!

There are several falls along the way, and they are just GORGEOUS.
There are so many hiking trails all over the place.
Stephanie and I are already planning our next trip to go hiking all around that area.
(sadly, the kids will not make that trip:)
It was looking like a rainy weekend, so I bought both the kids umbrella's.
We got lucky and it was sun shine for us most of the trip. The kids still liked using their umbrella's.











THIS AREA WOULD BE A PERFECT PLACE FOR A PHOTO SHOOT!! LOVE IT!!!
Zoo pics coming soon...


3 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

BEAUTIFUL!

and the umbrellas reminded me of our light house hike and the girls being blown away by the fierce wind. :)

janica said...

awesome. love the mossy trees

Unknown said...

I love Multnomah falls. It is one of my favorite places. Your pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to see the pictures from the Zoo. Tell you family we say Aloha.