Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my little girl

Kali loves to pose for me now and gets jealous if I am taking pictures of someone else.
Her grandpa David taught her how to whistle with her fingers and she loves trying to do it all the time now. I cannot even whistle like that, it is hard. She doesn't quite have it down, but with all of the practice I am sure she will get it down :)
When Kali reads she likes to wear her "glasses" so she can be just like me:) She understand that they are sunglasses and wants me to buy her some real glasses.
Kali loves to help Aaron get fire wood for the cabin. She is a big help.

Recently Kali told me when she turns 5 she will stop sucking her thumb, because than it will taste like grapes. I asked her, "what does it taste like now?" She said, "cake."
Now I see why I am having such a hard time getting her to stop:)

On Kali's birthday everyone who called told Kali to give your mom a big hug and she said, "they all told me that because they want me to love you so much" :)


1 comment:

.Ang. said...

:( I just miss her.

and you

Congrats on your exciting news!!! :)

I LOVE YOU!