Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kolt's baby blessing

Kolt was blessed on December 26th in Basin City 2nd Ward.
The same ward I grew up in.
Tamara one of my best friends growing up also blessed her little girl
and Shandiin blessed her little girl.
So with three baby blessings and two mission farewells, Blake Neilson and Michael Casper
the church was PACKED.
I had to move to the front of the chapel to hear Aaron bless Kolt 
since they speakers in the back
were not working. 
It was a beautiful blessing and Kolt slept the whole time.

We have a family pic I need to post but it is on my mom's camera, so I will get that soon and post it.

1 comment:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

first, your baby is gorgeous. 2nd, lacey didn't tell me she was at your baby blessing! i knew her and brad went to blake's farewell though. how fun! when are you guys moving? i love your whole life right now. are you stoked to be moving, though?