Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My new normal

I have three kids now.  THREE.  It will take awhile for me to get use to this.
For some reason this was really helpful when 
Joyce Rowley (My neighbor and I am a Laurel Advisor with her)
told me three was my new normal.
I guess it helped me realize this was my new life, 
things were not going to change or EVER go back to the way they were before.
My new normal.
Kali loves to carry Kolt around,
especially up and down the stairs.
I guess it makes her fill like a big girl.
Krew has now decided he is a strong boy and picks Kolt up when he is crying,
no I don't allow Krew to carry Kolt up and down stairs,
in fact I head toward Krew and Kolt in a dead sprint and soon as Krew picks him up.
I guess that is why I don't have pics of Krew walking and carrying Kolt,
maybe next time in my dead sprint I will grab my camera and snap a running shot,
we will see how that turns out.
 Hillary sent me these amazing swaddle blankets my aden&anais.
They can be used for so many different things.
I am never good at swaddling my babies for very long, 
but I have learned that when Kolt is really cranky 
if I just swaddle him and sway him he calms down and even falls to sleep after awhile.

No comments: