Tuesday, February 22, 2011

just for fun

Grandma Tami sent Kali some money for her birthday and we went shopping.
Kali is now 5 so she shops for herself.
She knows what she likes.
She has her own style.
She got some new skinny jeans this cute green top and a new green wallet.
SHE LOVES GREEN!
She loves doing a peace sign in all her pictures now,
I asked her why and she said that is what all her friends do;)
I was playing with this photo and was using the clone tool, I accidentally made a second Kali and 
she loved it so much and wanted me to keep it that way,
I played a little more and ended up with lots of Kali's.
She loved it and said, "look at all my sisters."
I always wanted a twin or to be a triplet so I understand the appeal.

1 comment:

Crystal & Brandon said...

yahooo your back to blogging!!! boy have i missed the updates. i love your cute lil family.