Monday, January 7, 2008

Kali in Utah

The day after Christmas Kali and I flew to Utah to spend some time with the family. Kali got to play in the snow which she calls messy, she had me wipe her shoes off when we got into the car because they had gotten dirty from the snow. We got to watch Auntie Cori play basketball for the BYU Cougars, she did an awesome job! Kali was cheering her on, saying, "go Cougs, go BYU, go Tori." (Kali calls her Tori, because she can't make the "Cu" sound yet, it is so cute) For everyone who wanted a shot of me with my belly and my new hair here is one with our fam on the way to Coriann's game we stopped at Cabella's for a look around, it is a pretty cool store, Kali enjoyed it! Talk about an outdoors men's dream! We got to visit temple square and see all the pretty lights, it was so cold but Kali was a trooper. While we were in Utah Kali never went to bed before 10:30 pm and we got to sleep in until 10:00 or 11:00 every morning, by the end of the week Kali was exhausted.



1 comment:

gina said...

I didn't know that Coriann played for BYU!! That's awesome... Wait, When did she grow up? Who is the other girl in the picture?