Monday, January 7, 2008

Kali's friends and relatives in Utah


Kali got to meet some new friends and visit old friends and some of her relatives while we were in Utah. I also got to see some of my friends!! It was fun! When we first flew in to Utah we stayed with Susan and Chris Petersen and Kali and I got to meet their little one Hattie. She was so cute. They had good times together, well I hope Hattie had fun, I know Kali had fun bossing her around. Kali also got to spend lots of time with her cousin Michael. Michael is my older brother Brandon's son. Kali and her cousin Calee got to spend some time together playing and taking a bath together. Bath time is always more fun with a friend! Kali was so excited when we went and visited her friends Fiona and James. They use to be our neighbors in Hawaii but they have moved on now and are living in Utah while their dad Jared finishes his Masters program. As for me I was able to visit with Corissa and Susan one night for dinner which was so fun and I also got to see (not pictured) Jeff and Tay Faulkner and Hauni Crocket and her son Max. It was so fun to see so many people we haven't seen in a while. Vacation was fun, but Kali and I are glad to be home with Daddy again. We need to make sure he comes next time, it was too hard to be gone that long with out him. We love you DADDY!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your post! That picture of the bathing beauties is awesome. It was great to see you again. I sure miss having you around. Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
Sherri

Anonymous said...

How fun is that!!! I haven't seen Susan and Corissa and your family in forever! Be sure to tell Brandon I say hello! Take care!

Anonymous said...

It was fun seeing you and Kali! Kids had fun. Too bad we couldn't make it to Temple Square before you leave! Did I mention you look great (hair+baby in tumm)? You do! Miss ya!

Molly Bea said...

Shanae, hooray I just found your blog! ( this is Molly Carter, Jayden's mom) I'd love to keep in touch, send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog. Kali is a doll! She is gorgeous! I know Jayden has grown up, but it's crazy to see that she has too! molly.b.carter@gmail.com

Natalie. said...

I can't help but laugh that I've run into you so many times in the last few days! We hadn't seen each other in months and now we can't seem to keep away from each other! Ha ha! Can't wait for our shoot! Say it with me, "NO ALOHA, NO ALOHA". . .good girl!