Saturday, January 26, 2008

My little Angel



I hear Kali talking away in my room while I was cooking, guessing she was either pretending to play on our computer, talk on the phone or one of her favorite things and my favorite things that she does is read mommies scriptures. I have been meaning to do this for awhile but today Kali and I finally took a walk to the temple and went to the distribution center and got her, her own set of scriptures so that she can now read along with us while we do our family scripture study.

5 comments:

Molly Bea said...

What a precious picture! You'll treasure that one!

gina said...

That is so cute and what a good idea! G

Aleighy said...

That is so sweet! What a good girl!

Natalie. said...

Ok! How much did that THRILL you! How sweet!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You guys are good parents. She already knows that reading the Book of Mormon is a good thing. I love the picture with her finger in the air like she is preaching. So precious