Friday, November 20, 2009

Great American Circus

Kali and I went to the circus and it was pretty entertaining.  When we first got their they had a bounce house, bounce slide, ropes course and rock climbing wall.  So Kali spend the first 15 min playing on all the toys before the performance started.
At intermission sponge Bob and Dora came out to take pictures with the kids.  KALI FLIPPED OUT!  Mom the real sponge Bob and Dora, I am so excited to tell my friends, I got to hug the real sponge Bob and Dora.  :)


Some of the performers from the second half of the show.







The smallest bike in the world and he rode it.

Contortionist.  She was amazing.

No animals at this circus this year (I guess last year one of the elephants went crazy) just a lot of people doing some pretty crazy things.  It was fun!  

No comments: