Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick - or - Treat

We started off our evening by attending the TVA party.
They had candy bags for the kids and let them decorate cookies.
Kali after decorating two for herself decided to make one for her dad since he was home with Krew.  She loves her daddy.
Kali and Brylie enjoying their cookies

Krew would never really sit still so I could get any good pictures of him in his boxer costume.  But I tried many, many times.  Especially to get the full costume with the gloves and the robe.
Getting ready for the big night of Trick - or - Treating.


Mike and Ang: Shave Ice
Hill the fairy and Jo Jo the clown :)
Susan and Laynie bug

Jane the fairy and Kaiya as sleeping beauty

Muscles, Pirate, TinkerBell and Boxer.

I am really going to miss Moana Street Trick-or-Treating.
It is so AWESOME, the kids walk down one street LOADED with people and candy.  All of the people decorate their homes and sit out in front of their house so you don't have to knock on any doors.  It looks like something out of a movie.  
IT IS AWESOME :)
Kali had a fun time with Brylie and Uncle Ian.  Ian held their hands and took them to all of the houses and through all of the spooky decorations.  Aaron pushed Krew in the stroller for a little while until Krew decided he wanted to get out and when he did he took off running and didn't stop till he got to the end of Moana Street.  It was so funny.  I wish I had a video of it.  He ran right down the middle of the street and people just moved out of his way.  I guess he had tons of sugar energy he needed to run off :)

Two funny moments this Halloween I have to write down.
ONE: Melissa poking Aaron's pectoral muscle, checking to see if they were real :) 
and TWO:
me running over, taking out, this poor little tricker treater.  He falls on the ground his candy goes flying everywhere. so sad. he was tough.  he didn't cry.  yes that does make me feel better.

When we got home they were so excited to dump out their buckets and see all of the candy. 

I loved how Kali lined them all up.

attempt number 5678 at getting a picture with Krew and his costume

candy ROCKS!

It is plain to see what makes this little boy happy :)

4 comments:

Jana and Rob said...

This post made me laugh several times! I can just picture Krew running down the street, and I love that picture of Krew enjoying his candy.

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Krew holding his candy!

Mary Boyd said...

It looks like you had a blast this week. I was worn out by only two nights of fun! I miss Hawaii Halloween too!

Keiko said...

Love Kali's hari! So cute!