Monday, November 2, 2009

salon

Aaron is pretty picky about his girls hair so that is why we have waited this long to cut Kali's hair and why mine has grown to the longest it has EVER been in my life!
Before                                                                                                                                  After
I got highlights, about three inches cut off and layers.  Not a drastic change but enough for me to tell a difference.  I LOVE IT!!

Kali just got a couple inches cut off.  Her VERY FIRST hair cut and she turns 4 in February.





Lexi is such an awesome stylist.  She loves to curl long straight hair.  She had fun fixing up Kali's hair and told me if I wanted her to do mine when I was headed out on the town she would :)


12 comments:

Erin said...

i love lexi! i can't tell a difference with your hair, but no matter what it looks great! i can't believe how long kali's hair is!

ellsworth family said...

Looks good!

gina said...

I love your long hair! It's beautiful!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

COOL!!! I cant wait to chop mines for a change!!! But your long hair is gorgeous.

Mary Boyd said...

Your hair looks so good. It was perfect before, and it seems to be perfect after. You are so beautiful anyways. Kali's hair was so long. Her new style is cute too!

stef j. said...

i LOVE lexy!

we still haven't cut addi's hair either... it kinda needs it.

i love yours! it looks great!!

Mama and Papa Wood said...

I love both of you twos, hair. I think you both look beautiful!

Jody said...

ooh I absolutely love it!!! isn't just the littlest change such a big deal with hair!! love it girl!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Your hair is so beautiful! I love it. You are meant to have long long hair.

Ckaz and Jamie Anderson said...

so pretty!!!!!!

Jana and Rob said...

Your hair looks great! I can't believe how long Kali's hair was. When we first met you guys she barely had curls.

Stephanie said...

so so gorgeous!