Saturday, March 6, 2010

the end.

The last day before we left we got to take Kayla out to her favorite place to eat, Chronic Tacos :)
We had a wonderful vacation with Kayla!
We met up with her at Disneyland and she stayed with us the rest of the day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We absolutely loved it. Kali was in heaven and loved being with her big sister!
Just today Kali came up to me and told me that when she looks at pictures of Kayla tears come over her eyes because she wants to see her again :(
Kayla is such a good big sister.
The bulk of our trip I did not have my camera, so I am waiting from pictures from my mom before I can post Disney pics. When I got my camera back I could not turn it on. So when I got to California I took it back to the Cannon Center the first day and I got it back right before we met up with Kayla to have dinner on the last day.
Here was my first pic from my camera after A LONG wait, I was so excited.
This was on our way to see Kayla :)

A card and a picture book of our trip for Kayla.
the kids and Krew with Opa John
Crystal also met up with us which was SO FUN catching up! Thanks Crys for coming and chatting for a bit, it was so good to see you again.


Love this pic with Grandma Tami, Kayla and Kali
Crystal racing the kids :) Crystal and Kayla's slow motion run.
sisters having fun

We LOVE YOU Kayla and can not wait till we see you again soon!

No comments: