Sunday, March 7, 2010

ice cream and cake and cake

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Tami,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

We got to celebrate Tami's birthday before we left from our fun filled week with her.
Today is her actual birthday!
I hope you are spending it somewhere VERY RELAXING ;)

I just want to say Happy Birthday to an AMAZING women.
Not only did she raise the most AMAZING man in the world, but she is more like a sister to me than a mother-in-law. She is always thinking of others and she is so loving and kind.
Where she works one of her co-workers celebrates if she does something "out of character" saying, "that is the Tami we want to see more of." :)
I love all of our conversations and time we spend together.
I am so lucky to have her in my life.
When we returned home from our vacation we were talking on the phone and she asked if it was good to be home. I replied, "yes," with out putting much thought into it, I think I was just thinking it was nice to have all the traveling behind me, but truth be told I already miss being at her home, spending time with her and laughing with her.
As the day went on and I was doing laundry and thinking of what to cook for dinner I missed her even more, she spoiled us rotten while we were there.
Cooking for us, doing our laundry, taking us shopping, etc.
it is nice to be taken care of by a mother again :)
I had such a great time! Thank you again for everything, you really are AMAZING!
I LOVE YOU
and
Happy Birthday!
I wish I was there today to spoil you:)

I know what you are thinking after looking at her pictures.
She looks so young, she looks like she could be my sister, not my mother-in-law.
I know she ages well and she is BEAUTIFUL!

Make a Wish!
We sang this song a lot through out the week! When we first got there we celebrated Kali's birthday with ice cream and cake, Baskin Robins style. So I only saw it fitting to celebrate Tami's birthday with ice cream and cake and cake.
I had never seen this commercial till I looked it up tonight in fact. But I learned the words fast while Kayla and Tami sang it :)

We celebrated Baskin Robins style:
ice

3 comments:

Hillaryous said...

that song is going to be STUCK in my head! ;D

love it! love those cakes too!

beautiful pictures! I'm so happy to got to all hang out and spend quality time together! krews hair is soo long! :D SO CUTE! jojo misses him!

i love the pics of you and the boyds! how fun to see them!!! xoxox

Hannah said...

Glad you guys are back. Aaron said the kids were sick...bummer. Can't wait to see all the Disneyland pics, I'm sure the kids had a blast.

Mama and Papa Wood said...

It definitely was fun to be with you guys for a couple of days in CA & WE WISH TAMI A WONDERFUL & HAPPY BIRTHDAY...WE ALWAYS HAVE LOTS OF FUN WHEN SHE'S AROUND. SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL & YOUNG LOOKING WOMAN!