Thursday, March 25, 2010

the final photo shoot

We took some pictures before we left Hawaii and I have finally gotten around to posting them.
I will probably slowly be posting the last few months in Hawaii when I am able.
Kaiya, Kali, Brylie and Lili
The other day Kali wanted to write notes to her friends. This is what she wrote. (she was talking as she pretended to write it down so I recorded it)
she wrote:

Lili, Kaiya and Brylie:

I am sorry I can not play with you today because I am in Washington so I am going to write you this letter and when it gets to your house keep it in your heart. I will keep you in my heart and we will always be friends no matter what happens we will always be friends.

Love Kali

Aaron Moore taught Kali how to stunt

Kali is a climber
a here is cute little Cache
aand baby Mason (who I am sure is not so baby anymore)
aand the younger ones Krew, Tyken, Nate and Jocelyn
right before we left they were finally old enough to all play together, they were such good friends :)
We love all of you and miss you! Friends Forever!

4 comments:

.Ang. said...

That letter is so sweet and these pictures are precious!

I looked through the pictures of the last beach day together and I had to stop.

We miss you guys so much!

.Ang. said...

tokali you make mehapy when skies are grey. you are my best friend i love you. love brylie

Kim's just sayin' said...

oh man, if I ever cried anymore these pictures would do it! All my kids talk about lately is how much they miss their best friends Kali and Krew. COME BACK!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

oh how cute. i miss all those kids and all the families in d & e building! i wish we could all just move back and make our own little community instead of having to leave each other!