Thursday, March 25, 2010

goodbye's

I haven't posted any of Aaron's Graduation pictures yet, but here is his one after he received his diploma. I am so proud of him. He has done such a great job juggling a crazy busy life, but he did well in all area's, as a father, student and employee.
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!

Aaron graduating had brought us to our next phase in life.
Saying goodbye to an island we grew to love after 5 years and friends who became our Ohana. This brought sad goodbye's.
It broke my heart watching Kali and Krew say goodbye to their best friends.
And a sad Goodbye to my Ohana.
These are the wonderful friends who helped me through all of my ups and downs. Who helped me raise my children and who shared their children with me. We started calling our building E house because it really was like a big house with 8 rooms.
Thanks for your love and friendship,
thanks for all the good times; the laughing, the crying, the learning and growing!
I LOVE YOU OF YOU SO MUCH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

first off, way to go Aaron. you are amazing. Going to school, working, raising a family and being a super cool guy is a great accomplishment. You are meant to go far. Keep up the hard work.

And secondly, I about started to cry when I saw the goodbye pictures. grrr. why to we have to say goodbye?