Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Krew turned 2.

We celebrated Krew's birthday at the Country Mercantile.
It was a nice day so we set up everything outside.
Natalie was the first one to the party :) Isn't she ADORABLE! I love her little hat.
Shax and Hunter

KREW LOVES TRACTORS, COMBINES, CARS, etc. He is obsessed right now! He sleeps with a little John Deere Tractor. It makes his Grandpa Wood so proud :)
The barn where the reindeer lives
Time for the rides, a plane ride and...

the carousel
or as Krew would say, the horsey ride
all aboard, train time. Krew LOVES driving. Grandpa let him help drive, ring the bell and honk the horn. Krew was in heaven.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday little Krewzer,
Happy Birthday to you!
Pinata time
Kali was swinging SO HARD, it was crazy.
Krew on the other hand took a few swings and was over it,
the difference, Kali knew what was inside, Krew did not.

When it was time to open presents Krew was not even interested in opening his own gifts so I got to open them for him and just show him what he got. HE LOVED ALL OF HIS GIFTS.
Big hugs for Grandpa.
He loved his succors and had to have one for each hand
Krew was a little tired for his birthday.
I made the mistake of letting him open his Cars movie from Grandma and Grandpa Wood the night before and all he wanted to do was watch it over and over again, all night long, he refused to go to sleep.
After the party we went to pick out the kids bikes that Grandpa David sent money for, they were so excited.

Krew's new favorite movies are The Incredibles and Cars. When he watches The Incredibles he thinks Mr. Incredible's name is superman, so I go online and tried to show him a clip of the real Superman movie to show him who Superman was. That didn't work, he said, "look it's daddy."
And he still calls Mr. Incredible, Superman:)

You rarely see Krew without a Tractor in his hands these days. We have all kinds at my parents house, any size from a pocket one up to a kids riding one and of course the real deal which he gets rides in and LOVE LOVE LOVES it.

Krew still has the cutest most contagious laugh. It always makes me so happy.

Krew, you are a very special part of our family and I am so humbled that our Heavenly Father sent you to me and entrusted me to raise you up in righteousness.
I love watching you learn and grow daily.
You are now trying to talk in complete sentences and it is so fun to watch you try so hard to copy what we are saying.
You are such a joy to have around,
and always brighten my day with your smile and laugh.
I love you my little Krewzer!

4 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

ummm, can I just say that I hope that you really are going to let me move by you someday because that place looks AMAZING! What a lucky little boy to live there. Looks like a great b-day. I wish we were with him to celebrate. Nate has told me several times in the last few days how much he misses his best friend Krew.

Happy Birthday Krew! We love you.

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Happy Birthday Krew!!! Looked like a FUN FUN FUN...PARTAY!!!!!

Melissa said...

what a fun party! I can't believe all the things they have at the mercantile. you guys are lucky!!!

Happy birthday little Krew! He is so big I can't believe it!!!

.Ang. said...

WOW!! what a party!!!

Shanae, you throw the biggest/best parties!! I can't wait to see what you guys do NEXT year!

I can't believe he is ALREADY 2!! Tyken asks to play with "Neat and Boo" all the time!! When I remind him that Krew doesn't live here anymore he says "oh, boo not back home" He's still waiting for you guys to come back!

We miss you so much!!

Love ya!