Friday, August 13, 2010

coriann.tucker

My little sis is getting married in a couple of weeks and I am so excited for her!
She found the PERFECT guy for her.
They are such a fun couple, so happy and in love.
It is fun to see how giddy engaged couples are
and has made me reminisce when Aaron and I were dating.

You know when you had no cares or worries in the world,
your lives just revolved around each other....
As I am brought back to reality (with screaming children in the background:)
I realize that life just gets better and better because we learn to love each other
for who we really are, all the good and all the bad.
I was reminded recently from my visiting teacher to not forget your husband
and to give him the attention he needs, because he is your ETERNAL COMPANION!

Back to Coriann and Tucker :)

My sister Janica took her bridal pics and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!
click on janicalarae.com for more of her beautiful pics.

and Hillary Williams an AMAZING, TALENTED graphic designer
created her Bridal Shower invites AND her wedding announcements!
HOW PERFECT ARE THEY!!
Janica and I took their engagement photos,
which were tons of fun and together we are going to take her wedding pics.
Aaron was just joking the other day about how she won't have to worry about not having
enough wedding pictures with Janica and I behind a camera :)
To see more of their engagement pics check out shanaejonesphotography.com
The wedding announcements by the one and only Hillary Williams.
I know, she is amazing, you tell her what you want and she creates it to perfection!!!
Thanks again Hillary!!!
Congratulations Cori and Tucker, I am so excited for you guys!!

3 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

WOw Hillary did an awesome job! LOVE the bridal shower invite. what a cute idea.

How exciting to have another sister tie the knot.

Love the pictures too! great job as usual!

Hillaryous said...

shanae, you're kind! thanks for the spotlight! i am just happy she likes them. xox

you are an amazing photographer! i love how you've mastered this talent of yours! keep it up!

xoxo loves&hugs

Krystal and Bruce said...

Hillary did mine too!! SHE IS AMAZING!!!! She did yet another fanatablous job!!!!