Monday, August 16, 2010

models

Kali is into creating her own outfits right now, she loves to layer up and create her own style.
She loves her accessories, especially her sticker earrings,
she is too afraid to get her ears pierced because she says it will hurt,
Aaron has been sure she understands how painful it will be :)

Some of Kali's favorite modeling poses for me right
now are sticking the tongue out and laying on her side.
I am sure to see that every time I ask her to model for me.

Kali loves Primary.
It is so cute when I find her pretending to give a talk or teach a lesson, which is daily.
She bore her testimony in church for the first time all by herself a couple of months ago,
and now asks every fast and testimony meeting if she can bear her testimony.
Our family sang " I'm trying to be like Jesus" in sacrament meeting a couple weeks ago
and Kali sang a solo for the first verse, it was cute she was a little soft singing her solo part but
as soon as the rest of us joined in she was sure not to be over powered by our voices.
It was Kali and company, we were just her back up singers.
I was so proud of Krew also, every time we practiced he would just run around
and "act" like he wasn't paying attention, but when it was time to perform he
stood up there the whole time singing into that microphone.
Kali is currently working on memorizing the 5th article of faith
and she amazes me how quickly she memorizes things.
We will go over it and then she will get frustrated and want to stop,
then all of a sudden, randomly sometime during the day, she will start re-sighting it.
Kali loves learning and can't wait to start pre-school.


My little Krew man just makes me laugh daily.
He is so cute right now and says some of the funniest things.
I bought him a new motorcycle the other day that makes motorcycle sounds
and I wish I would have videoed his reaction when he saw it.
It was like christmas morning, he was jumping up and down
and could not wait for me to open it.
It has not left his side since,
he even took in the bathtub with him, which I warned him
not to do, telling him it would stop working.
Well, it stopped working for a whole half a day,
and that little bugger is working again.
Aaron and I were pretty excited at the thought that
the sound might now work anymore.
Some fun things about Krew right now, besides his obsession with motorcycles, planes, cars
and anything with a motor,
is he calls Gatorade, Alligator
When I am looking for him and call out his name
instead of responding and saying "what?" he says "why?"
If I ask him if he needs a diaper change, a drink, if he is hungry or any question
when his answer is no, he says, "no I just fine."
He use to call me mommy followed by Shanae
NOW if Aaron or Kali call me Shanae, Krew says,
"don't call her Shanae, call her mommy."

This is Krew's first full suit, isn't he just handsome:)

3 comments:

janica said...

um.. i LOVE THAT SUIT!! and i'm loving kalis new layered look.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute.

Kim's just sayin' said...

Oh my goodness these posts make me miss your children so bad! They are changing so much and I'm not even around to see it! BOOOO! I don't like that we aren't neighbors anymore!!!

Kali is so gosh darn beautiful. Love the layers (at least she's wanting to add layers and not take them off...modest is hottest, right?)

And krew, he is a big boy now! Love the suit. Love his cute little face.

I really miss those kids! Give them hugs for us!