Wednesday, August 4, 2010

a deer, a squirrel and some face paint

While Krew was napping and Kali was "watching a movie" I was working on some photo editing when all of a sudden I heard her movie playing in spanish. Curious as to what had happened I walked into the room and Kali had found some of my old make-up and decided to decorate her face :) When I asked her about how the movie was playing in spanish she said, "I changed it, I am trying to learn spanish."

This is our deer friend whom we see several times a day, he likes to sit under our neighbors deck and relax.
As soon as he saw me try to sneak up on him he bolted!
We went for a nature walk today and we saw a squirrel, the kids were fascinated as it jumped from tree to tree and would stop and look at us. Kali was our trail leader, she did an excellent job. I was so proud of Krew, he made the trek all by himself, even though he did ask me to hold him a few times toward the end, a bribery of marshmallows was just the ticket.

No comments: