Tuesday, August 17, 2010

swimming at the rents

I had a fun time playing with a wide angle lens a little while back and got a shot of my parents house from the back. We have been spoiled while living here part time:)
A lot of nice days hanging out and playing in the pool.
It has been so nice having my mom help cook and clean and do our laundry,
I always tell her she doesn't need to do that, but she does it anyway.
THANKS MOM!!
Krew has been quite the little fish lately. He loves to have me hold him while he kicks his legs and move his arms through the water. He has been watching his sister and wants to try to do what she does, but knows he is not quite at her level.
The kids LOVE playing with their Grandpa.
The minute he steps in the house Krew runs up to him and wants him to chase him around the house.
During scripture study and prayer Krew tries to climb on his back and have a horsey ride and in the pool Krew want him to catch him and let him hold onto his back while he swims around.
Krew still calls Grandpa the endearing term we know as "booger" however, he is starting
to say Grandpa more. I am sad to think pretty soon that phase of life will pass:(
Lindsey (aka Kayla). Krew always calls her Kayla, she is the same age as Kayla. It is cute though and Lindsey is a good sport and lets him call her that :)
She is the youngest in her family, so she has kind of adopted my kids as her little brother and sister. At church she always will come get them after sacrament meeting and take them to class
and after class she picks them up and finds me.

4 comments:

ashley said...

what a fun house! you kids = beautiful! i am dying over krew's pics in your last post, that suit is awesome and he is so handsome and grown up!

janica said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!! amazing! I miss having a pool in the backyard to swim at our will. I mean I"m not complaining with this 12 ft plastic pool:)

Countrylivn' said...

Fun memories of your parents house, fun times!

Erin said...

what a great grandparents home! adorable pics of your kids. I just love them!