Tuesday, August 10, 2010

jonny apple seed/nature walk

While I was eating an apple, Kali asked if she could plant the seeds when I was done, she said she wanted to have an apple tree in our back yard:) She has been watering them everyday.
I guess we will see what happens.

Krew came over to get in on the action.
When we had finished we noticed this tiny little frog hopping in the lawn.
The kids loved it.
In fact after Kali was done she came inside and said,
"Krew won't come in the house, he is insessed (translation - obsessed) with the frog."

Picture on the left, can you see the deer?
Picture on the right, Betty Lou Spring,
where Aaron and Kali landed the snowmobile in the winter between the two logs and Aaron had to show me his Hulk
skills and pull out the snowmobile.

Huckleberries, yummy!

These pictures are a perfect depiction of my children
Aaron taught the kids about old mans beard and how to survive in the wilderness



1 comment:

janica said...

hahaha. love aarons beard.