Monday, July 20, 2009

Krew at 16 months

My little man is growing like crazy and is full of energy.  Some updates on this guy.  
He loves to point to and say head, noes and eyes.  
He is an amazing eater, which is new for me, Kali struggles in that department.  
He loves to jump and spin until he is dizzy.  
He tries to say what ever we say, he loves to play monster and peek-a-boo.  Monster is a game where I am the monster and I chase him around the house. (in case you didn't know :)  
This little man just learned to crawl out of his crib and it has been a challenge to get him to take a nap or go to bed at night, he just crawls out and plays :)  The cutest thing though is when he wakes up, instead of crying he just crawls out and knocks on the door until I get him.  
I LOVE IT!!!!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

With his hood on he looks like a boxer getting ready to fight. He is so cute and I love those blue eyes! He's getting so big! It kinda makes me sad because it tells me how long it's been since we've seen him. Give him a little cuddle for us!

janica said...

man Krew & Michael are just growing like weeds these days. I just can't get over how stinkin cute Krew is. I love that he knocks on the door for you to come get him, so cute!

.Ang. said...

Noelle, I'm glad you think he looks like a boxer!! We all thought that too! Aaron was going for hugh Hefner! :)

He's so cute! and he's such a GOOD boy!! When we were hanging out the other day I was amazed at how he'll just sit down and hang out, and cuddle.

I don't get too much of that around here.

Keiko said...

Knocking on the door in the morning? SO cute! He probably will learn to feed the breakfast himself next since he is a good eater:) I see more resemblance to Kali for those recent pictures, BTW. What do you think?