Monday, July 20, 2009

Moore Family Newborn : sneak peek

This beautiful little girl was so precious.  
She knows her mom and dad's voice and loves to be held.  I have learned that newborns do not like to be photographed when they are hungry.  
Hence the picture you will see on my photo blog.  Many of your hearts will probably drop to see such a sad picture, but I was informed that some people think it is cute :)
(this easy link is for all of you who think it is to much work to move your mouse over to the right and click on that link:)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these! Especially the ones with the flowers :) Thanks Shanae!

Naihe Family said...

So creative with the flowers. Loved the pics. Even the one with her crying, could almost hear her. I love the newborn baby cry. It the first sound you hear when they are born that brings tears to the eyes. It is always so sweet.

Kim's just sayin' said...

so adorable. the plumeria's are too perfect. she's beautiful. and I LOVED the Allred's shoot. hello mrs. creative. so cool. I hope you have something awesome planned for Mason. :)