Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Hillary!


We through a surprise party for Hillary last night! It was a fun girls night with yummy food and lots of laughs, as always!! The party started at 9:00pm, but as you can see Kali didn't want to miss out on all the fun. I tried to put her to bed but she would not have it and her favorite Auntie Erin kept saying, "oh you better go get her, she can come and play, so I did and Kali loved it, she partied until midnight, when she finally passed out in Auntie Mary's arms. In the pictures are baby Jacob and Mary, Hillary's cousins, Marilyn and Mary Ann, then the birthday girl, Hillary, Erin and Kali, Erin and Kara, Leah and Cassie, Brooke and Angie, and me and Noel. YEAH for birthdays! and YEAH for girls nights!




8 comments:

Mama Apes... said...

so good to see you on here...I came accross you and had to check you and your cute family out!! I'm coming to HI in 4 weeks for a girls week, i can't wait! we are going to kauai. I'll have to call ya when i'm there! I havn't seen you in years!

Lindsay De McBride said...

Shanea, you guys have a beautiful family. i am so excited that your having another one. we miss you guys and hope you are doing well.
love,
lindsay mcbride

Anonymous said...

How fun for you! Okay I have to ask. Are you ready to have this baby yet?? Hope you have a great week!

Erin said...

yay for kali and i. im glad you let her come out. she is a hillarious drunk! ;) we need to get back on our girls nights.

Countrylivn' said...

I keep checking your blog hoping to see new pictures of your baby, are you so ready to get this done with! You look really good PG, how are you feeling? I will keep checking in. Good luck! Mijken

Molly Bea said...

Are you STILL prego girl? I have two weeks left (until i'm due that is, no guarantees!) and was thinking about you today...any Krew?

Brian and Jennifer said...

Hey Shanae,

I came acrossed your blog recently and see you're due anytime. I keep checking to see any pictures posted of your new baby. Hope things go well. Kali is adorable. You look great being 9 months pregnant. I wish I looked half as good when I'm expecting. I gain so much weight it's somewhat repulsive. Good luck. Jennifer

ellsworth family said...

Hey Shanae, only 3 days. Wow! Who knows, maybe you already have the new little one. I came across your blog by way of a couple others and wanted to see your beautiful little family. Hawaii looks great. A bit warmer than Idaho it looks. Hope everything goes well with your delivery.
~Kersten (Taylor)