Thursday, March 13, 2008

UPGRADE

I am a little sad, I never got a picture of Kali on her tricycle, but she only had it for a month. For her second birthday we got her a cute pink and purple radio flyer tricycle, I was afraid she would grow out of it too fast but every time we put her on a bike she would try to pedal backwards and just was a little to short to reach the pedals all the way around. Apparently she grew just enough in this last month because when we were at gymnastics on Tues. one of the girls had brought her bicycle and Kali jumped right on it and started pedaling around. I could not believe it, so we went and upgraded her tricycle to the new and improved princess bicycle!! She loves it. It comes fully equipped with a princess pouch and water bottle in front and it has streamers to put on the handle bars, but they were bugging her today while she was riding so she made me take them off.:)

5 comments:

David and Kira said...

Gotta love Radio Flyer! You'll be amazed how quickly she will out grow that bike too! Time flies!

.Ang. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.Ang. said...

Everytime I come on your blog it reminds me of Back the the future... "this song is in the key of B flat.. watch me for the changes and... Try to keep up!" haha

Thats a pretty sweet trade!!! That bike is SOO smooth looking! And she looks good on it! and you won't have to upgrade later!!! Nice work!!

stef j. said...

Holy Toledo Kali is amazing!

Unknown said...

kali is soooo cute!!! I want to meet her :-) and I can't believe you are due in a week!!! that is so exciting!! congrats! I hope your feeling ok!