Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sick Day


This is my sick little girl, she woke up this morning at 7 a.m., yes 7 a.m.! AAAAAUUUGGGGG! I know most of you mothers are saying quit whining that is what time we get up every morning or earlier, well I am getting all the sleep I can before this child comes and Kali doesn't normally get up until 9 a.m. so a couple hours makes a big difference. Continuing on, she woke up at 7 a.m. this morning with an uncontrollable cough which was followed by throwing up a couple of times all over herself and me, since I was holding her. I tried giving her cough medicine and a throat losinger but nothing seemed to help. My wonderful neighbor Mary heard her and asked if I needed any medicine or anything. I was open to any suggestions or medicine. I was thinking if she doesn't stop doing this do I take her to the hospital? Since it is Sunday? Luckily after I had her take some medicine and had her drink plenty of water and made her waffles for breakfast the throwing up stopped. She still has a crazy cough but we took a good four hour nap this afternoon and that always helps, getting sleep! So the sippy cup she is holding in the picture is from Krew's baby shower, it is a CARS sippy cup and she thought it was so cool and she wanted to use it, even though she hasn't used a sippy cup since she was, I don't know, a year and a half old and she never gets liquid in her bed but she wanted it in the picture.

Anyway, I hope everyone else's sabbath day was a little more spiritual and relaxed then mine.

4 comments:

.Ang. said...

Poor Girl!! She still looks as cute as ever!

Church was really boring.. You didn't miss anything..

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Church is always a highlight for me. And we missed you!

I hope Kali is feeling better SOON! as in BEFORE the baby comes!

Molly Bea said...

oh my gosh...we are a happy family if someone sleeps past 6:15am and if 7am comes and goes without looking for his favorite tractor and eating breakfast it's a miracle! I do feel bad for you though!!! I hope she feels better soon and you are able to stock up on some sleep!

Leah Remillet said...

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. Do you know what your little clicker thing says... 11 days! E-L-E-V-E-N D-A-Y-S-!-! I don't think I'm ready for the very short period of time in between that when it become my turn. Don't we have to the end of the month. When did it become the 10th? I thought it was like the first. AAAAHHHHH! Good thing you have a bag packed and a car seat now, I'm a little behind. Can you believe it? Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's back to Castle's we go.

Erin said...

um even though she is sick she looks soooo adorable!!! i love her and want to take her.
8 days. 8 days! what?! seriously...if you need me to take you to the hospital or want me to video tape you delivering so aaron can be in the video...im soooo there! ;)