Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HAPPY EASTER





















Thank you to Grandma Wood for making our Easter so special!! I was planning on being home for Easter but things didn't turn out the way we planned, so Grandma took care of us all. She set up all the easter baskets (I love Kali's morning look so I had to post that picture!!!)
and even brought mine and Krew's to the hospital so that we could enjoy them on Easter. She set up an easter egg hunt for Kali in the hospital room and Kali loved looking for all the eggs and would say, "again, again" after she had found them all. She colored eggs with Kali. She got her ready for church in her easter dress which was from Grandma. SO PRECIOUS! She also cooked a wonderful Easter meal which she brought for us to enjoy. So even though Krew and I were still in the hospital for Easter Sunday, Grandma made it a wonderful memorable day! Thank you so much and we love you!!!!

6 comments:

Hillaryous said...

you've got a SUPERMOM! she gets the MVP award!!! fo sho! kali looks so pretty! I love the photos of Grandma Wood & Kali... beautiful ladies~

HOPPY EASTER! Some BUNNY loves you!

Mikaela said...

That's awesome that your mom did that for you! Looks like Kali's enjoying her time with G'ma Wood as well! It's kind of fun to spend a holiday in the hospital. I spent my first Mother's Day in there after having McKay, and everyone pampers you...at least in my case they did! Glad yours was a memorable one. Baby Krew is just as cute as lil Kali! So adorable!

Molly Bea said...

Hooray for wonderful grandmas (moms) you'll never forget this easter, and Kali looks so adorable in her easter dress...she is one gorgeous little girl! How is she doing with Krew? It will be interesting to see how our two year olds adjust! HOpefully well! :)

Erin said...

geeze you got hooked up for easter and so did kali. i love her faces! and her easter dress was sooo cute at church sunday! I miss you. glad you are home now!

Melissa said...

She's AWESOME!! thats so nice of her to take such good care of you guys!!

Deborah Austin said...

Oh Shanae I am so glad he is here safe What a huge blessing:) It is always such a miracle every time it happens.

I am so glad your Mom is there to take care of you she is so great.

How are you recovering I hope great. Did you have Kali Vaginally you said two scares in your post so I wasn't sure but if you did I am sure your healing from a c-section is a lot differnt. Hang in there you are awesome and what a beautiful little family you have.