Friday, November 21, 2008

Early Christmas :)

I have been taking ukulele lessons from Uncle Benny, and I LOVE IT!!! As an early Christmas gift he made me a book of songs with the corresponding cords. I was so excited to start practicing, however I hadn't purchased an ukulele yet. No need, the next day of class he surprised me with one!! Now I keep up all my neighbors playing till wee hours in the morning:) I had asked him if he had a CD out that I could buy. He said he didn't, but he did have some songs he had compiled and made an oldies CD and a Christmas CD which he gave to all the moms.

4 comments:

liko said...

i love uncle benny.

Unknown said...

He's awesome! and I'm so jealous! I want a song book! ;D I still need to learn the cords! Have fun playing!

Mama and Papa Wood said...

So Shanae, is the ukulele coming to Utah with you? We expect you to lead us in singing at the luncheon & reception, so be prepared. We wouldn't do that to you, but it sure would be fun. CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU & ALL THE REST OF THE FAM TOO!

eli&joelynn said...

God bless that man!!