Saturday, November 1, 2008

Haunted Lagoon



Interesting fact about me: I don't mind doing things by myself:) Aaron and I were going to go together on Tuesday, but those plans fell through, so by the time Thursday rolled around, I found babysitters (thanks Paige and Melissa) and asked a few people if they wanted to go and no one else was able too, so, I went by myself. I was entertained by some eight year old children while I waited in line, texted my sisters for awhile when I received a text from Crystal saying her and her hubby Brandon were coming. So we went together and it was so much fun! We sat front, I was front left and Crystal was front and center. Let's just say we sat in the best or worst (depending on whether you liked to be scared) seats in the house. We had people jumping out at us dropping from the bridge, hovering over us, grabbing at us. I am so glad Crystal was with me, we spent the whole time screaming together, it was spooky!!! Even though I don't mind doing things alone, it is always much more fun with a friend.:) Thanks Crystal for a fun night of screams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun!