Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where a kid can be a KID :)




















Today I asked Kali if she could choose any place on the island to go to today, what would it be? And guess what she chose? Chuck E Cheese's!!! She has wanted to go for awhile now, so I decided today was the day. We took Jocelyn for her first experience and she had so much fun, I am sure she will never forget it:) After a couple of rides, Kali was obsessed with just collecting as many tickets as possible so that she could pick out a toy. She had to pull apart each ticket as they came out of the machines, so when it was time to take the tickets to the ticket muncher we had to hand feed 102 tickets. I am glad Hillary wanted to do the etcha sketch, I always love those pictures. Aaron and I when we were dating use to always get those done together :) We really wanted to get a cute one of all the kids, and they were all doing a good job looking forward until like the last second some kid walked by talking really loud and as you can see, distracted every single one of them :)

It was heaven, Hillary and I got to just talk and enjoy a nice, relaxing, quiet drive because the children slept the hour drive to Chuck E. Cheese's and then slept again on the drive home.




6 comments:

Melissa said...

glad you guys got to do something fun! I was a little concerned about you yesterday morning! ;) I'm really glad Josh touch Kali! hahahaha! I wonder what you would have done.

then I didn't see you so I was hoping you got to get out at have some fun!

Melissa said...

I meant to say that I'm really glad Josh didn't touch kali in her white clothes

.Ang. said...

That looks like fun!

The part about the tickets made me laugh! hhaaha

Hillaryous said...

super fun saturday! so i totally was planning on using the same title :D it's such a good one... hope you dont mind!

i'm glad jojo got to meet chuck e himself!!! she loves her boyfriend! he's so cute! thanks for always listening and talking! you're a wonderful friend!

p.s.
i think you should highlight your hair and from now on keep it curly! ;> lol

Unknown said...

i love those drawing too! i have some that i keep forgetting to scan! good times!

Molly Bea said...

I didn't even know Oahu had a chuck e cheese! So fun! I know Jayden would love that too.