Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE TORI

My youngest sister Coriann is turning the big 20!!! Kali calls her Tori becauses her c's sound like t's, it is so cute. Coriann is the nicest person you will EVER meet. She is friends with everyone and has the best personality. EVERYBODY loves Coriann!!! She plays b-ball at BYU-Provo and actually makes friends with girls from the teams she plays against, (something I never understood until recently, I will blog about that later). Check out Coriann's stats and accomplishments here. We are so excited to get to watch her play ball in December in our very own BYU-H auditorium the CAC :) There team is coming out to Hawaii for a tournament!

Even though she is my little sister I have always looked up to her, she is so strong in the gospel and is just such a well rounded person! She is AMAZING!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS, WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree with all you said about Coriann. I miss her. 20--holy cow. I cannot believe that!!! You are lucky to have her in your family--such a sweetie.

janica said...

I absolutely love this picture, it's hilarious and Tori too:)