Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Na Kamalei


Kali, Krew and I go to a parent, child interaction school on Mondays and Wednesdays. We learns all sorts of Hawaiian songs, words, colors, culture, games, and dances. It has been a lot of fun for all of us. Auntie Keahe is Kali's teacher and Uncle Benny plays the ukulele for all of our songs we sing. Uncle Benny also plays with Krew the whole time so I can interact with Kali more. Today was so much fun. Kali and Kaiya dressed up, Hawaiian style and Uncle Benny turned on some Tahition drum music and the girls just started shaking their hips. They did a really good job. We didn't have a video camera, so I tried to capture it with pictures, but we will try to get video next time. They were so cute and they looked good :) Check out Melissa's Blog to see the girls singing one of their Hawaiin songs.

Taylor Lee showed up with her Grandma today because Cassie just had her baby boy, Jack. Congratulation Lee's. We are all so excited for you!!

















4 comments:

Mary Boyd said...

You are getting some crazy good pictures lately! I miss you Shanae.

liko said...

me and uncle benny's kids had lots of fun times at tva, back in the day!!!

.Ang. said...

I agree with mary! I'm loving your pictures lately!

Looks like school was fun yesterday! too bad we didn't make it! :(

There is always tomorrow.

eli&joelynn said...

I love that! I totally remember Benny from my days working at the Luau! Way to take in the whole experience you guys! Bravo!!